Thank you for visiting our website (dividendtotalreturn.net). By using our website, signing up for our subscription services, or accessing any content published by EG Financial, LLC (“EG Financial“), you are entering into a binding contract with EG Financial. By continuing to use these resources, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please exit our website immediately and do not continue to use any of the content published by EG Financial.
EG Financial is referred to in these Terms and Conditions of Use as “’we,” “’us,” “our,” or other similar pronouns.
2. Eligibility. You represent and acknowledge that your use of the Content and your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use does not violate any law or government rule applicable to you.
3. Disclaimer. The Content is provided for informational purposes only and any reliance on the information presented by EG Financial is exclusively at your own option and your own risk. EG Financial is not an investment adviser and expressly disclaims any responsibility to provide specific investment advice to any of its website users or subscribers. All Content is “as is” and on an “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. EG FINANCIAL WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS INCURRED BY ANY PERSON DUE TO SUCH PERSON’S RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION DESCRIBED IN THE CONTENTS. EG FINANCIAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY PERSON MAKING INVESTMENT DECISIONS USING ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE CONTENTS WILL ACHIEVE POSITIVE INVESTMENT RETURNS. It is your exclusive responsibility to verify the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the Content. You agree that you will indemnify, release and hold harmless EG Financial from any claims by you, your clients or any other person to whom you have provided investment advice if such advice was made using any of the information contained in the Content.
4. Copyright; Distribution of Contents. All of the Content is the exclusive intellectual property of EG Financial and is authorized for commercial use exclusively on dividendtotalreturn.net. Unless otherwise noted, you may freely copy, republish, share or otherwise distribute any of the contents on the public (non-subscriber) portion of our website (the “Public Contents”); provided, however, that the content is not used on a competing website providing a similar service and the authorship of the Public Contents is attributed to EG Financial and a link to “dividendtotalreturn.net” is included prominently in any media containing any of the Public Contents. EG Financial reserves the right to revoke the license granted in this paragraph at any time for any reason without prior notice.
5. Paid Subscribers. If you have subscribed to the paid content published by EG Financial on this website, newsletters or other media (the “Paid Content”), you agree that you will only use the information in the Paid Content for your own personal use and for no commercial purposes whatsoever unless otherwise permitted in paragraph 6 below. You acknowledge that any investing decisions using the information presented in the Paid Content are made exclusively at your own discretion and at your own risk. Unless otherwise permitted in paragraph 6 below, you agree that you will keep the Paid Content strictly confidential and will not copy, republish, share or otherwise distribute the Paid Content under any circumstances or disclose any of the Paid Content to any third party, except for the sole purpose of entering orders for stock trades through your brokerage service based on the specific allocations that may be recommended in the Paid Content.
6. Brokers; Investment Advisers; Investment Adviser Representatives. If you or your firm has subscribed to the subscription option(s) available to investment advisers, you may disclose the information described in the Paid Content to your clients, subject to any additional terms and conditions of such subscriptions. You shall not, under any circumstances, make any representations or warranties to your clients or to third parties on behalf of EG Financial, nor shall you represent that: (i) EG Financial is an investment adviser; (ii) the stock portfolio allocations or other investing strategies described in the Paid Content have been tailored specifically for any individual or entity; or (iii) EG Financial is a partner or is otherwise affiliated with you or your firm. You are exclusively responsible for complying with any laws applicable to the provision of investment advice in your jurisdiction and EG Financial shall assume no liability for your obligations thereunder.
7. Subscription Terms. You agree to pay the subscription fees and any other charges incurred in connection with your user name and password (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Subscription fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or any renewal. Unless we state in writing otherwise, all fees and charges are nonrefundable. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance. Each annual subscription for the Paid Content is valid from the date on which your payment is processed through the end of the calendar year. If you would like to cancel your subscription, you may contact us at any time at [email@example.com] to notify us of your request to cancel your subscription. Unfortunately, once you receive the model portfolio information by email or view the model portfolio information in the membership area we will be unable to refund the subscription fee.
8. Availability. EG Financial will make commercially reasonable efforts to keep the Content (including the Paid Content) available to subscribers on a continuous basis. However, you acknowledge that the Content or Paid Content may be occasionally unavailable due to such periodic maintenance or to other unexpected interruptions. EG Financial shall have no liability for any losses suffered by any user or subscriber due to the temporary unavailability of the Content.
9. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall EG Financial, its licensors, suppliers, vendors, agents and its managers, members or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use, non-use or reliance upon the Content, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions or deletions of files, errors or defects in the Content, delays in operation, transmission or failure of performance, whether or not such damages might have been foreseeable. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Content, or with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing or using the Content.
10. Prohibited Uses. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate, any security features of this website. You agree you will not do any of the following (or attempt to do any of them):
(a) Access any content or data not intended for you, or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(b) Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this website, or breach security or authentication measures;
(c) Interfere with service to any user, host or network; or
(d) Impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
Any violations of system or network security including attempts to intentionally access a computer without authorization or exceed your authorized access level may be a violation of law. EG Financial may investigate occurrences that might involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. We may, without prior notice or warning of any kind, restrict or terminate the access of any and all users to the Content if we reasonably conclude that such restriction or termination is necessary to prevent, or prevent the further spread of, a virus, security breach or system malfunction.
11. Termination. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Content without any prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. No refunds of subscription fees will be available in the event of such termination.
12. Severability. If any term, covenant or condition of these Terms and Conditions of Use or the application thereof to any person or circumstance shall, at any time or to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or the application of such term, covenant or condition to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby and each term, covenant or condition of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use. EG Financial may change these Terms and Conditions of Use without prior notice. If the Terms and Conditions of Use are changed, we will post the modified Terms and Conditions of Use to this website. By continuing to access the Content, you agree that your access to the Content will be subject to any modified Terms and Conditions of Use.
15. Additional Information. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
The Terms and Conditions of Use were last modified on August 1, 2017.